Welcome! This site provides a detailed overview of the goals and outcomes of the CSU Channel Islands Quality Assurance efforts for the 2018-2019 Academic Year in support of online and blended learning. Previous year reports are available under the ARCHIVES tab.
CSUCI continues its 9 year legacy of growing faculty capacity to design and facilitate humanized and connected online and blended programs. Despite a complete institutional reorganization, a tragic mass shooting and devastating wildfires, this dolphin pod has continued to thrive.
2018-2019 Quality Assurance Highlights
- A Formal Online and Blended Course Review Process
- A trained and growing team of faculty online course reviewers
- A workshop to support Peer to Peer Online/Blended Course Observation based on QLT
- New and Continuing QLT aligned Online and In Person Faculty Support offerings
- Continued success of our 5 Day Online Workout focused on Accessibility
- Publication of an online newsletter in support of online teaching
- Continued demand for our signature Online Teaching (OTPP) and Blended Learning (BLPP) Faculty Preparation Programs
- Support for online students through Learning Online 101
Explore our portfolio to learn more about our innovative approach to support high quality and humanized teaching and learning!