Skip to content
2018-2019 Goals Met/Not Met
- Continuing Goals & Activities:
- Continue with our Online Teaching Preparation Program (OTPP), QLT aligned- Target: 20 faculty. We are incorporating a new instructors, Safa Khan and Megan Eberhardt-Alstot and adding a summer offering.
- Continue requirement of QLT e -portfolios for participants in OTPP and BLPP. These portfolios demonstrate competency in QLT, are shared publicly, to encourage the rest of faculty to adopt QLT principles in their courses, and provide a repository of exemplar courses.
- Continue with our Digital Badges Program: participants that complete BLPP or OTPP will receive a Digital Badge that explicitly acknowledge the QOLT rubric.
- Continue our monthly Online & Blended Faculty Gatherings.
- Continue 5-Day Online Facilitated Workouts aligned with QLT and develop new courses to add to the existing series(i.e. Accessibility Section 8 and Engagement Section 4) collect and analyse data to establish the relationships between QLT, our BLPP & OTPP, and students’ outcomes.
New Goals and Activities
- Develop a QLT Rubric complete with exemplars from faculty CSUCI ePortfolios
- Build a “Humanized” rubric to capture evidence of the impact of our emphasis on humanized teaching in BLPP & OTPP.
- Start collecting and analysing the ‘students’ voice” using this new rubric.
- Highlight QLT alignment in all faculty resources (website, trainings, support documents, course shells, etc)
- Scale and support Formal Online Course Review: to assure online courses are high quality and fully accessible.
- Extend our BLPP Sum
Goals Not Met
- Continue to collect and analyze data to establish the relationships between QLT, our BLPP & OTPP and students’ outcome.
- Build a “Humanized” rubric to capture evidence of the impact of our BLPP & OTPP on course design and delivery.
- Starting collecting and analyzing the ‘students’ voice” using this new rubric.